Ableton Live can be used in a lot of ways, you can see it being used by:
- DJs at live sets
- bands recording their performance
- bedroom producers working on their music productions
With its versatile collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops out of the box, you can use it for creating any kind of music.
Ableton Live can convince its users with a clean and easy-to-use design and the track automation features are incredible.
With the biggest usage share coming from bedroom producers working on EDM music, it definitely deserves its reputation as one of the best DAWs that a lot of producers choose without ever looking back.
- Intro ($85)
- Standard ($380)
- Suite ($650)
- Ableton Live
- 13 Instruments to try (including Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog and more)
- 56 Effects for processing audio and MIDI (including Echo, Pedal, Beat Repeat, Amp, Vocoder, Glue and lots more)
- Instant mappings so you can use Live with your keyboards or controller.
- Max for Live so you have access to a range of instruments, effects and customizations created by the Live community.